- 1,25 m to 2,25 m working width
- Tractors between 75 - 175 hp | 55 - 129 kW
- 3 tines - 80 cm underframe clearance
The reliable Labrador subsoiler is most suitable for loosening tramlines or breaking up compacted soil.
- Optimum loosening and drainage of impermeable soil layers using two or three tines at working depths of up to 65 cm.
- The legs can be adjusted to any tractor track width for tramline.
Select a model
|Working width (cm)||100 - 225|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||75 - 175|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||55 - 129|
|Article number||730 1200|
|Number of tines||2|
|max. Working depth (cm)||65|
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3)
- Box section frame 160 x 160 mm
- Reversible and exchangeable shares and shins
- Double cutting shearbolt device
- Underframe clearance 80 cm
- Adjustable legs to all tractor track widths
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.