Data protection information acc. to Art. 13 GDPR
Name and contact details (of the Controller)
LEMKEN GmbH & Co. KG, Weseler Straße 5, 46519 Alpen
Contact details of the data protection officer
firstname.lastname@example.org (postal address as above)
- Contact, information and communication
- Performance of contracts (orders and completion of orders)
- Records of delivery of goods and provision of services
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Service information to optimise the business relationship (e.g. customer surveys)
- Own legitimate interests in processing acc. to Art. 6(1)(f):
- Advertising contact with existing customers for customer follow-up
- Information about marketing campaigns and new products
- Internal company departments and factories at other locations
- Currently not planned
- As part of business relations for the duration of these relations
Customers have a right of access and rights to rectification, erasure and restriction of processing regarding the personal data held by us. Data is erased when there are no retention obligations. The processing of data can be restricted while there are retention obligations.
Customers have a right to object to data processing and the right to data portability. To the extent that processing is based on consent, as is the case with consent to being contacted by email, consent may be withdrawn at any time with future effect.
Customers have a right to complain to their competent supervisory authority. The contact data for our competent supervisory authority is:
Die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen [State Data Protection and Freedom of Information Commissioner of North Rhine-Westphalia]
PO Box 20 04 44; 40102 Düsseldorf; Tel.: 0211/38424-0; email@example.com
The provision of personal data is necessary for performing the business relationship. If data is not provided, it may not be possible to provide customer support and follow-up in part or at all.
No automated decision-making, including profiling, takes place in this context.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: lemken.com