- From 3 m to 9,5 m working width
- Tractors between 135 - 560 hp | 99 - 412 kW
- Working depth up to 20 cm
Compact disc harrow with in-depth effect
With Rubin 12, LEMKEN introduces a compact disc harrow that enables deeper cultivation comparable to a tined cultivator up to a depth of 20 cm. The Rubin 12 is suitable both for stubble cultivation and for primary soil tillage, even under the heaviest soil conditions.Contact your distribution partner!
- Two rows of serrated concave discs
- Symmetrical arrangement of the discs
- Optimum penetration
- Cultivation over the whole width
- Specially curved and coiled legs
- An impact harrow and a levelling harrow
- Semi-mounted versions
Two rows of serrated concave discs with a diameter of 736 mm let the Rubin 12 mix and crumble intensively.
Working without side force
The symmetrical arrangement of the discs in each row enables working without lateral pull, even at high driving speeds.
The slope is what counts
The angle of the discs of 20° to the soil to provide optimum penetration.
Inclined position & full coverage
The inclined position to the direction of travel by 14° and 16° enable cultivation over the whole width from a working depth of 7 cm.
Stubble cultivation without clogging
Specially curved and coiled legs ensure maximum clearance between the discs. This prevents clogging, along with the slight offset of the middle discs.
An impact harrow behind the first row of discs provides intensive mixing and crumbling, while a levelling harrow behind the second row ensures optimal soil distribution and perfect levelling.
Lift and transfer the weight
In the mounted version, the Rubin 12 can be equipped with a depth and transport wheel, which loads the front tractor axle when the implement is lifted. Here, a new semi-mounted system is used that requires no additional control unit.
Select a model
- U = Mechanical Non-Stop overload safety device
- KUA = Foldable, semi-mounted, mechanical Non-Stop overload safety device,
|Rubin 12/300 U||Rubin 12/350 U||Rubin 12/400 U|
|Working width (cm)||300||350||400|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||135 - 240||158 - 280||180 - 320|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||99 - 177||116 - 206||132 - 235|
|Weight (kg)||2 046||2 141||2 616|
|Article number||722 3131||722 3132||722 3133|
|Number of discs||18||18||22|
|Disc diameter (mm)||736||736||736|
- Without roller
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3 (or Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 or 4N=L3 Z4)
- Underframe clearance 80 cm
- Rebound harrow with comfort adjustment behind the
first disc row
- Levelling harrow with comfort adjustment behind the
second disc row
- Mechanically swivable outer concave discs
- Concave discs with overload safety device 736 x 6 mm notched
- side shields
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.