- From 3 m to 6 m working width
- Tractors between 90 - 270 Hp | 66 - 199 kW
Top quality work and compact design
The Kristall cultivator combines the proven advantages of a twin-beam cultivator with the added benefits of a cultivator with three or more tine rows.Contact your distribution partner!
- Shallow and medium-depth working in several operations
- Fit for mulch sowing
- Versatile soil cultivation
- Basic equipment with shear-off safety
- U-version with automatic maintenance-free overload protection
TriMix shares with curved guide plates on the wings provides an unprecedented level of mixing compared to previous share designs.
Short & compact
The short, compact frame design gives better depth control than in multibeam cultivators.
Low lifting power enables
The low lifting power enables threepoint linkage mounting, on the tractor, up to working width of 6 metres.
Easy connect for seeding
The semi-mounted versions can be equipped with the LEMKEN combination axle that enables the combination with the Solitair seed drill.
Perfect tine arrangement
The tines and concave levelling discs are arranged to guarantee blockage-free work without producing an unwanted “ridge effect”.
When the working depth changes, the concave discs adjust automatically.
The right coulter for every soil
For light soils, the Kristall compact cultivator can also be equipped with the DuoMix shares, which - in contrast to the TriMix shares - are fitted with straight wings. For deep cultivationwithe with low mixing effect the narrow share is recommended.
- Narrow share
The Kristall can be fitted as standard with LEMKEN‘s innovative quick-change system which enables the shares to be adjusted to individual requirements without tools.
|Kristall 9/300||Kristall 9/350||Kristall 9/400||Kristall 9/300 U||Kristall 9/350 U||Kristall 9/400 U|
|Working width (cm)||300||350||400||300||350||400|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||90 - 135||105 - 158||120 - 180||90 - 135||105 - 158||120 - 180|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||66 - 99||77 - 116||88 - 132||66 - 99||77 - 116||88 - 132|
|Weight (kg)||800||899||1 026||1 043||1 209||1 514|
|Article number||722 1301||722 1302||722 1303||722 1311||722 1312||722 1313|
|Number of tines||7||7||9||7||7||9|
- Without roller
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3)
- Quick-change tines with shearbolt device, as U-version
additionally with automatic overload safety device
- TriMix-shares, hard-faced wings with additional guideboards
- Hard-faced points K 12 P (120 mm wide) with guideboard KL 10 (100 mm wide)
- Outer guideboards
- Underframe clearance 80 cm
- Concave discs with shearbolt device
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.