- 3 m or 4 m working width
- Tractors between 80 - 200 hp | 59 - 147 kW
- Working depth up to 35 cm
The extremely versatile Dolomit preloosener is suitable for all-over soil loosening, particularly before power-harrow/ drill combinations. This allows mulch drilling for sowing in a single pass.
- Extremely short, only 50 cm, design with optimum coupling point spacing.
- Working depth can be adjusted during work independently of any mounted tillage combination
- The 60 cm wide, one-piece wing shares with hardened tips loosen the soil across the full working width.
Select a model
|Dolomit 9/300||Dolomit 9/400|
|Working width (cm)||300||400|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||80 - 170||100 - 200|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||59 - 125||74 - 147|
|Article number||730 1301||730 1302|
|Number of tines||4||6|
|max. Working depth (cm)||35||35|
|Line spacing Discs (cm)||75||75|
- Lower link attachment Cat. 2 and Cat. 3
- Box section frame 160 x 160 mm and 140 x 140 mm
- Hard-faced points and one-piece wing shares
- Height adjustable legs
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.