- 2,5 m, 3 m or 4 m working width
- Tractors between 70 - 170 hp | 51 - 125 kW
- Working depth up to 20 cm
The versatile Topas pre-cultivator is the big all-rounder for many farms. Farmers using non-plough tillage value its input using interchangeable wing shares when front-mounted or with suitable flat shares when rear-mounted for deeper loosening without mixing.Contact your distribution partner!
- The Topas can be front or rear mounted on the tractor and used in combination with a power harrow.
- The short, compact design provides an optimum centre of gravity.
- The symmetrical tine arrangement, with 5 to 9 tines, provides good implement control, The outer tines are infinitely adjustable.
Select a model
|Topas 140 5-250||Topas 140 7-300||Topas 140 9-400|
|Working width (cm)||250||300||400|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||70 - 135||90 - 150||100 - 170|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||51 - 99||66 - 110||74 - 125|
|Article number||722 1726||722 1723||722 1724|
|Number of tines||5||7||9|
- Box section frame 140 x 140 mm
- Rigid tines with shearbolt device
- Wing shares, on request flat shares for deeper soil loosening without mixing
- Three-point linkage Cat. 2 (or Cat. 3)
- Outer guideboards
- Underframe clearance 75 cm
- Tine step of 60 cm
- Angle adjustment
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.