Front tank SprayHub
The SprayHub: Combined a strong force
Bandspritzung in Reihenkulturen zur Herbizidreduktion
Whether crop care measures, the application of micronutrients or even liquid fertilisers – the SprayHub front tank not only provides ultimate flexibility in supporting different implement combinations, but also impresses with a clear and compact design and offers all the benefits modern crop care sprayers deliver.
Advantages of the SprayHub
- Saves 40 to 60 % pesticides
- Precisely adjusted with iQspray
- Versatile combinable
- Filling screen in the tank, optionally with an induction nozzle for liquid and solid products
- Hydraulically driven piston diaphragm pump, flow rate of 140 l / min
- Two rotating interior cleaning nozzles for easy cleaning
- CTS connection for contactless induction (optional)
- Greater ballast with additional weight plates (330 kg or 660 kg)
- Tank volume of 1,100 or 1,500 litres with adjustable agitator
- Operation of the water hydraulics with optional manual or electric control
- Clean water tank with 127 litres capacity
iQspray is the ISOBUS-based operating concept of the LEMKEN SprayHub front tank. Numerous features make work easier for drivers and ensure the targeted application of liquid fertiliser or crop care products.
The integrated calculator in the iQspray control panel makes it easy to calculate the application rate per band width from the rate per hectare.