- Nominal hopper volume from 1 450 L to 1 850 L
- From 3 m to 4 m working width
Proven technology, smartly modernised
The Solitair 9+ pneumatic seed drill can be used as a rigid, semi-mounted version in various working widths. As it can be combined with various tillage implements or run in solo operation, it can be used in a wide range of applications and with various cultivation methods.Contact your distribution partner!
Advantages of Solitair 9+
- Proven dosing and placement system with double disc coulters with parallel suspension and depth control wheels for even germination rates.
- New, modern tank with wide-opening plastic lid for easy filling from big bags.
- Particularly quiet, proven blower fan from the Solitair 25 with very low oil consumption.
- The integrated calibration sensor allows calibration testing to be performed right on the machine without needing to go to the tractor.
- Folding access grille for improved access and easier dosing and calibration.
- The adjustable single harrow is easy to lift and to adjust to a wide range of different conditions.
Select a model
|Solitair 9+/300||Solitair 9+/350||Solitair 9+/400|
|Weight (kg)||1 041||1 104||1 158|
|Article number||34 0621L||34 0622L||34 0623L|
|Tank capacity (litres)||1 450||1 450||1 850|
|Number of rows with row spacing 12.5 cm (15cm)||24 (20)||28 (23)||32 (27)|
- Electronic seed drill control with operation terminal LVT-50
- Hydraulically driven fan with filter Ø 380 mm
- Forward folding hopper cover
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Hopper sieve
- Mechanical switch of width sections
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Pulse wheel Ø 340 mm
- Loading platform with steps
- Power supply via ISOBUS implement socket on the tractor
- Discharge flap for hopper, Ø 90 mm
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.