Solitair 25 KA
- Nominal hopper volume: 3 000 L
- From 4 m to 6 m working width
Versatile drilling methods
The Solitair 25 KA pneumatic seed drill has been specially developed to work in a wide variety of conditions. The implement can be combined with a range of different tillage implements and coulter bars for maximum utilisation.Contact your distribution partner!
Advantages of Solitair 25
- With a newly developed metering and distribution system, the Solitair 25 KA can be used as both a seed hopper and a fertiliser, which opens up a wide variety of applications.
- Four electrically operated metering units deliver precise application rates between 0.5 and 500 kg/ha, as seeds flow continuously and evenly at all times due to a fine balance between chamber volume and speed of rotation.
- The new blower fan has a stainless steel wheel and an aluminium housing which is integrated in the tank. This generates an adequate volume of air while keeping noise levels low.
- The implement is optionally available with a weighing unit and filling auger to help refilling and shorten waiting times.
- The parallelogram-guided double disc coulter system with depth control roller is available in a mechanical version (up to 45 kg coulter pressure) and a hydraulic version (up to 70 kg coulter pressure).
Select a model
|Solitair 25/400 KA||Solitair 25/450 KA||Solitair 25/500 KA||Solitair 25/600 KA|
|Working width (cm)||400||450||500||600|
|Weight (kg)||1 967||2 098||2 215||2 478|
|Article number||750 5330||750 5331||750 5332||750 5333|
|Tank capacity (litres)||3 000||3 000||3 000||3 000|
|Number of rows with row spacing 12.5 cm (15cm)||32 (27)||36 (30)||40 (34)||48 (40)|
- Electronic seed drill control MegaDrill with preparation for operation with any ISOBUS terminal
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Maintenance-free double disc coulters OptiDisc M, up to 45 kg coulter pressure per coulter
- Forward folding hopper cover
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Electronic hopper level indicator via 2 sensors at seed hopper (top)
- 4 electrically driven metering units
- Digital scale with case
- Width sections electrically remote-controlled
- Pulse wheel for MegaDrill, Ø 340 mm
- Loading platform with steps
- Without lighting equipment
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.