- Nominal hopper volume: 5 800 L
- From 8 m to 12 m working width
Maximum field performance for drilling
With Solitair 12, LEMKEN offers trailed pneumatic seed drills in working widths of 8 to 12 metres for maximum field performance and cost-effectiveness.
Advantages of Solitair 12
- The large, 5,800 litre seed hopper allows work for long periods without interruption and minimises downtime.
- The large volume tyres protect the soil and make transport safe.
- The seeding shafts in the metering unit are driven by a high-performance electric motor and controlled electronically. The metering devices provide uniform seed flow and good lateral distribution.
- The coulter bar of the Solitair 12 is in two parts. An innovative hydraulic system provides the ground following that is particularly important with large working widths. Mounted on four hydraulic cylinders, coulter sections can float independently of the main folding parts of the drill.
|Solitair 12/800 K||Solitair 12/900 K||Solitair 12/1000 K||Solitair 12/1200 K|
|Weight (kg)||4 339||4 489||4 637||5 011|
|Article number||34 0701L||34 0702L||34 0703L||34 0704L|
|Tank capacity (litres)||5 800||5 800||5 800||5 800|
|Number of rows with row spacing 12.5 cm (15cm)||64 (54)||72 (60)||80 (68)||96 (80)|
- Drawbar eye Ø 48 mm, for connection to a double lashing drawbar (or Ø 58 mm or Ø 40 mm)
- Electronic seed drill control with operation terminal LVT-50
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Lateral folding hopper cover
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Mechanical switch of width sections
- Hopper sieve
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Pulse wheel Ø 340 mm
- Digital scale with case
- Coulter pressure adjustment, hydraulic
- Axle with wheels 550/60-22.5, 1,230 x 550 mm
- Battery mounting set 4 m
- Without lighting equipment
- Without brake system
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.