Pneumatic seed drills
Successful tillage for your fields
The extensive range of pneumatic seed drills under the Solitair brand creates a wide variety of conditions for efficient implement use during sowing. In addition to mounted, semi-mounted and trailed machines, the range also includes combinations of front hopper and seed bar. They perform excellently in mulch sowing and conventional tillage.
Advantages of the pneumatic seed drills of the Solitair range
- Also possible in large working widths
- Seed flow is supported by air flow
- Can be used on slopes without any problems
- Small technical remaining quantities due to funnel-shaped central seed hopper
- Large hopper volumes
Rigid mounted seed drills Solitair 8+ und 9+
Versatile and manoeuvrable
The Solitair 8+ and 9+ rigid mounted seed drills are available in different versions: The cost-effective Solitair 8+ has a mechanical metering system. The Solitair 9+ with electric drive is also available in the Duo version with a split seed hopper.
Foldable seed drill Solitair 9
The tried and tested classic
The hydraulically folding pneumatic seed drills with a working width of 4 - 6 metres.Solitair 9
The large area seed drill
The trailed Solitair 12 pneumatic seed drill in working widths of 8 to 12 metres stands for maximum area output and economic efficiency.Solitair 12
It's the combination that counts
The Solitair 23+ front hopper can be used as a fertiliser hopper with the Azurit precision air seeder. Combined with the Optidisc 25 coulter bar, it forms a powerful drill combination.Solitair 23+
When the reqirements often change
The pneumatic seed drill with innovative metering and distribution concept can be combined with many soil tillage implements. For drilling, it is combined with the OptiDisc 25 solo coulter bar; for precision drilling, it serves as a fertiliser hopper for the Azurit precision seeder.Solitair 25 KA
LEMKEN pneumatic seed drills
- The double disc coulters, which operate without clogging, ensure optimum seed placement at a constant depth and uniform seed coverage in both wet and dry soil conditions.
- The seed distributors are located outside the seed hopper directly above the coulter bar. For precise distribution, the seed hoses are the same length from the distributor to the coulter. Continuous slope of the seed hoses prevents blockages.