- Nominal hopper volume from 900 L to 2 100 L
- From 9 m to 24 m working width
Easy & comfortable
The LEMKEN SPICA 8 fertiliser spreader combines easy handling with high operator comfort. Straightforward attachment, loss-free filling and secure adjustment ensure a rapid, effective deployment on the field.
Advantages of Spica
- Seed hopper with a volume of 800 to 2,100 litres. 24 m working width.
- Oscillating agitator for an even, gentle flow of granules.
- Two funnel outlets with angled gates for an even flow of fertiliser.
- ECOBORD border spreader system.
- Mobile feeder chute for comfortable calibration testing and easy drainage.
- Electrical TRIBORD 2D border spreader for comfortable switching between full working width and border spreading from the cab (optional).
Select a model
|Working width (m)||9 - 18|
|Weight (kg)||300 - 385|
|Tank capacity (litres)||900 - 2 100|
|Filling dimension (m)||1,23 x 2,21|
|Filling height (m)||0,87|
- Shutter electrically remote-controlled
- Lower link attachment Cat. 2
- Spreader disc drive via PTO shaft 540 1/min (incl. PTO shaft)
- Stainless steel safety guard
- Hopper with two-part sieve, can be opened separately
- Manual working width adjustment by changing the drop point
- Stainless steel hopper base with pendulum agitator via two spring tines
- Chute for calibration test and hopper drainage
- Application rate from 60 kg/ha to 1,000 kg/ha at 18 m working width and 8 km/h
- Angle adjustment and inclination indicator for top dressing
- Half-width stainless steel deflector plate for borders
- Lighting equipment according to national regulations
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.