- Nominal hopper volume from 900 L to 2 100 L
- From 9 m to 24 m working width
Easy & comfortable
The LEMKEN SPICA 8 fertiliser spreader combines easy handling with high operator comfort. Straightforward attachment, loss-free filling and secure adjustment ensure a rapid, effective deployment on the field.
With our early purchase deals you can now save money on all spring appliances! Available now from your dealer.Click here for the early purchase offers!
Advantages of Spica
- Seed hopper with a volume of 800 to 2,100 litres. 24 m working width.
- Oscillating agitator for an even, gentle flow of granules.
- Two funnel outlets with angled gates for an even flow of fertiliser.
- ECOBORD border spreader system.
- Mobile feeder chute for comfortable calibration testing and easy drainage.
- Electrical TRIBORD 2D border spreader for comfortable switching between full working width and border spreading from the cab (optional).
Select a model
|Working width (m)||9 - 18|
|Weight (kg)||300 - 385|
|Tank capacity (litres)||900 - 2 100|
|Filling dimension (m)||1,23 x 2,21|
|Filling height (m)||0,87|
- Shutter electrically remote-controlled
- Lower link attachment Cat. 2
- Spreader disc drive via PTO shaft 540 1/min (incl. PTO shaft)
- Stainless steel safety guard
- Hopper with two-part sieve, can be opened separately
- Manual working width adjustment by changing the drop point
- Stainless steel hopper base with pendulum agitator via two spring tines
- Chute for calibration test and hopper drainage
- Application rate from 60 kg/ha to 1,000 kg/ha at 18 m working width and 8 km/h
- Angle adjustment and inclination indicator for top dressing
- Half-width stainless steel deflector plate for borders
- Lighting equipment according to national regulations
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.