- Working widths of 4 to 6 metres provide the essential requirements for cost-efficient operation on all types of farms.
- The LEMKEN Solitair meets all needs in terms of blockage-free operation and precise seed placement.
- The parallelogram-controlled double disc coulters with depth control roller place seeds precisely at the pre-set depth with both mulch sowing and conventional cultivation.
- It allows seed rates of 0.5 to 500 kg/ha to be reliably dispensed.
- Part width section control is available as standard, and the new tramline mechanism integrated in the distributors requires no seed return at all.
- The Solitair can not only be combined with LEMKEN soil cultivation implements, but various seeding units can also be attached via a three-point linkage at the rear.
Seeds are dispensed to four distributors via four vertically arranged metering units.
- Each metering unit is driven by a separate electrical motor.
- This motor serves to control the metering speed and cell volume.
- The combination of cell volume and metering speed then ensures a uniform flow of seeds under any conditions.
- The fine seed wheel is integrated in the metering cells.
- Application rates can be set between 0.5 and 500 kg/ha.
Hopper & weighing unit
Plastic hopper with 3000 l capacity.
- Large opening and robust lid for easy filling.
- Integrated sieves for removing dirt and larger clods.
- Comfortable access and wide walkway with handrail for safe support.Quick and easy residue drainage.
- A weighing unit can be optionally fitted to the hopper to ensure that operators always have Information about seed and fertiliser volumes at hand.
Distributor with tramline mechanism
Four distributors positioned directly above the coulter bar ensure superior transverse distribution.
- Integrated hydraulic tramline mechanism
- Symmetrical distribution in tramline mode
- No seed return required in tramline mode
- Adaptation to a wide range of tramline systems by simply replacing distributor cartridges
- Individual metering units can be deactivated in the standard version to divide the coulter bar into four part width sections.
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.