- From 3 m to 6 m working width
- Tractors between 90 - 408 Hp | 66 - 300 kW
The rotary harrow for maximum constant load in all tilling procedures
The Zirkon 12 is suitable for maximum constant load both in conventional and conservation-tillage procedures. The active tools of the Zirkon 12 prepare an optimum seedbed in almost all soil conditions. The intensity of preparation can be specifically adjusted by selecting appropriate combinations of forward travel speed, PTO speed, and the transmission setting of the rotary harrow.Contact your distribution partner!
- Welded gearbox
- DUAL-Shift transmission
- Quick-change tine system
- Also available in folding version
Light running lives longer
The permanently welded gear trough made from hardened, thick walled steel, ensures the smooth and quiet running of all gears, shafts and bearings. This, in turn, guarantees a long operational life.
More or less intensive?
The DUAL-Shift transmission enables simple adjustment of the tine speed from 330 to 440 rotor revolutions per minute. In addition, the rotational direction of the tines can be changed simply by shifting the transmission from “Grip” to “Drag”. As such, the machine is easy to adjust to all usage conditions.
The quick-change tines with a length of 340 mm are now also available in a DuraMaxx variant to ensure maximum durability. The optional quick-change system ensures easy replacement of the tines with no tools required.
Folding functions perfectly
For folding implements, the centrally located swing axles enable optimum adaptation to the ground contours.
|Zirkon 12/300||Zirkon 12/350||Zirkon 12/400||Zirkon 12/450|
|Working width (cm)||300||350||400||450|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||90 - 210||105 - 225||120 - 240||120 - 240|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||66 - 154||77 - 165||88 - 176||88 - 176|
|Weight (kg)||922||1 035||1 149||1 261|
|Article number||723 6131||723 6132||723 6133||723 6134|
|Number of rotors||12||14||16||18|
|Rotor speed (rpm)||440||440||440||440|
- Without roller
- Lower link attachment: Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 3 m: or Cat. 2 3 m - 4.5 m: or Cat. 3
- Toolboxes with tools
- Bondioli & Pavesi PTO shaft with torque limiting clutch for 540 and 1000 PTO
- Two-speed change gear box with changing turning direction for tractors up to 240 hp (dependent on working width)
- Rotor speed 330 rpm and 440 rpm (or 230 rpm and 330 rpm)
- Holders for track markers and wheelmark eradicators
- Rear PTO 1 3/8" - 6 splines
- Specially hardened tines SG 30 set to drag position (option to grade position)
- Spring-loaded side shields adjustable in height
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.