- From 9 to 13 furrows
- Tractors from 132 kW | 180 hp
- Body spacing 100 cm
Performance in a new dimension
The demands placed on modern semi-mounted reversible ploughs are becoming ever more stringent as farms continue to increase in size. In view of various factors such as yield potential, precipitation and different crop rotations, farm managers still rely on powerful and efficient plough technology.
Handling, quality of work and increase in productivity play an important role. With the Titan 18, LEMKEN fulfils farmers’ high demands.
The Titan 18 semi-mounted reversible ploughs are used exclusively as onland versions to protect soils.
With our early purchase deals you can now save money on all autumn appliances! Available now from your dealer.Click here for the early purchase offers!
- Frame dimension 180 x 180 x 12.5 mm
- Frame height 80 cm
- Body spacing 100 cm
- Also available with hydraulic overload protection OptiStone (U-versions)
- Choice from an extensive range of plough bodies, skimmers and other equipment
- Available as Titan 18 with four settings or as Titan 18 V with hydraulically adjustable working width
The stable headstock
- The height of the end-to-end suspended Category III or IV drawbar is easy to adjust. It absorbs stronger impact loads, relieving the tractor and headstock.
- The turning axle is surface hardened, mounted on tapered rollers and easy to lubricate. This means high strength and a long service life.
The straightforward draw point adjustment
- The height of the horizontal draw point is easily adjusted simply by repositioning a pin. This provides for a precise load transfer to the rear axle of the tractor.
- When using crawler tracks, the draw point is set very low to ensure that even loads areapplied to the tracks.
- Slip is minimised on all tractors through the optimal transfer of tractive forces.
The reliable turnover device
Two telescope cylinders turn the plough powerfully and smoothly by 180 degrees. Yet the system only requires low hydraulic working pressure.The precise angle adjustment is performed separately for each side
with adjustment bolts.
The onland turnover device ensures precise, safe plough rotation and protects both the tractor and the plough. It optionally allows the implement to be swung in before rotation and supports outside tractor widths of up to 4.60 m.
The Titan at the headlands
At the headlands, the plough is first lifted at the front, and then at the back. Next, the rear plough frame is lifted and the articulated frame is locked. Finally, the plough is reversed. The time-controlled lifting and lowering significantly reduces the operational triangle at the headland, which is otherwise very large with big ploughs. For optimal operation of the Titan 18 with electronic plough control, it is advantageous to have load-sensing hydraulics on the tractor.
The Titan in detail
All main bearing points are equiped with high-quality radial spherical plainbearings.
- Maximum service life
- High operational safety and reliability
The front furrow width or the distance of the tractor to the furrow edge can be adjusted via a turnbuckle or hydraulically from the driver’s seat.
The working depth is precisely adjusted in fine steps without tools using pins both on the carriage and on the rear support wheel.
The rear support wheel is automatically put into its working position when the plough is set into the ground. This prevents undesirable swivelling of the wheel towards the front when ploughing on uneven terrain.
The articulated frame
- The Titan 18 plough is characterised by its perfect ground adaptation, even on undulating terrain. The frame joint between the front and the rear plough sections enables bending both in the working depth and in the direction of travel.
- The bearing pin is mounted in surface hardened guiding elements. For the turning procedure, the frame joint is automatically locked with a double-acting cylinder.
- The frame joint precisely maintains the working depth over the whole width of the plough.
The rear plough frame
In addition to the level adaptation of the plough in working position and the lowering of the front plough frame, the articulated frame also enables separate lifting of the rear plough frame using the electronic plough control. This makes it possible, for example, to plough with 12 furrows in one direction, and only 8 in the other direction.
Safe on the road
The large transport wheels minimise soil compaction during ploughing and ensure the required safety for road transport.The carriage axle is equipped with 400/70 R 20 tyres. For quick and safe road transport, the Titan 18 is turned to the middle position and locked with two stop valves. It can then be safely towed behind the tractor just like any single-axle trailer. The system efficiently relieves mechanical strain on both tractor and plough.
For late work
Four LED work lights ensure good visibility in the dark.
For direct reconsolidation, the Titan 18 can be combined with the integrated FlexPack furrow press.
Less slippage & less fuel
Titan 18 ploughs can optionally be fitted with a traction booster.
An additional hydraulic cylinder transfers weight to the tractor’s rear axle. This enhances the tractor’s traction.
As soon as the hydraulic system raises the plough frame via the carriage/middle section, the pressure in the traction booster is automatically reduced. This ensures that full tractor stability is maintained at all times.
As soon as the carriage/middle section is lowered, pressure is automatically increased again.
Coupling carriage for tractors without three-point hydraulics
If there is no three-point linkage available on the tractor for attachment, all LEMKEN Titan 18 ploughs can also be equipped with a coupling carriage. The coupling carriage then assumes the lifting function that is otherwise performed by the three-point linkage. Due to the width of more than 3 m and length of more than 18 m, the transport of the entire implement on public roads is not permitted.
|Titan 18 6+3 L 100||Titan 18 6+3+1 L 100||Titan 18 6+4 L 100||Titan 18 6+4+1 L 100||Titan 18 7+4 L 100||Titan 18 7+4+1 L 100||Titan 18 8+4 L 100||Titan 18 8+4+1 L 100||Titan 18 U 6+3 L 100||Titan 18 U 6+3+1 L 100||Titan 18 U 7+3 L 100||Titan 18 U 7+3+1 L 100||Titan 18 U 8+3 L 100||Titan 18 U 8+3+1 L 100|
|Power requirements (hp) minimum of||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180|
|Power requirements (kW) minimum of||132||132||132||132||132||132||132||132||132||132||132||132||132||132|
|Weight (kg)||5 220||5 665||5 665||6 110||6 110||6 556||6 556||7 000||5 823||6 335||6 335||6 847||6 847||7 293|
|Article number||80 4101L||80 4102L||80 4103L||80 4104L||80 4105L||80 4106L||80 4107L||80 4108L||80 4129L||80 4130L||80 4131L||80 4132L||80 4133L||80 4134L|
|Working width per furrow (cm)||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50|
|Number of furrows||6+3||6+3+1||6+4||6+4+1||7+4||7+4+1||8+4||8+4+1||6+3||6+3+1||7+3||7+3+1||8+3||8+3+1|
|Body spacing (cm)||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100|
- Headstock with lower link attachment Cat. 4N=L3 Z4 (or Cat. 3 or 4)
- Box section frame 180 x 180 x 12,5 mm
- On-land turnover device for ploughing exclusively next to the furrow
- Vertical draw point adjustment
- Toolbox, tools and shearbolts
- Underframe clearance 80 cm
- Working lights (4 x LED)
- Complete hydraulic equipment
- Electric turnover contro
- Large wheels 405/70 R 20, 1,082 x 397 mm
- Hydraulic lift for rear plough
- Front depth wheel 10.0/75-15.3, 770 x 277 mm
- Rear depth wheel 10.0/75-15.3, 770 x 277 mm
- Two-piece shares, hard-faced (option: hard-faced onepiece stone shares or points in angled version)
- Shape of Dural bodies B, C, D or W
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.