- The turning and lifting functions are controlled via the electric turning controls to allow the plough to be manoeuvred safely and turned quickly.
- The working width is continuously adjustable via a double-action hydraulic cylinder each for the front and rear parts of the plough. This creates the prerequisites for optimal adjustment to any conditions of operation.
- The working depth can be easily and finely adjusted both on the carriage and the rear support wheel without tools by repositioning pins. This ensures the even, precise adjustment of the working depth.
- In difficult conditions, Titan ploughs can also be operated with the front plough only without requiring adjustments. In this case, the rear plough section remains lifted. The plough can also be turned in this position.
- The rear section of Titan ploughs can move upwards, downwards and laterally. The patented automatic traction point transfer keeps the plough consistently at the desired working depth even in difficult conditions, without additional adjustments needing to be made.
- All LEMKEN VariTitan ploughs also feature a coupling carriage for tractors without three-point hydraulics.
|VariTitan 10 6+3 L 100||VariTitan 10 6+3+1 L 100||VariTitan 10 7+3 L 100||VariTitan 10 7+3+1 L 100||VariTitan 10 8+3 L 100||VariTitan 10 8+3+1 L 100|
|Tractor output (HP)||180||180||180||180||180||180|
|Tractor output (kW)||132||132||132||132||132||132|
|Working width (cm)||30 - 55||30 - 55||30 - 55||30 - 55||30 - 55||30 - 55|
|Number of furrows||6+3||6+3+1||7+3||7+3+1||8+3||8+3+1|
|Interbody clearance (cm)||100||100||100||100||100||100|
- Headstock with lower link attachment Cat. 4N=L3 Z4 (or Cat. 3 or 4)
- Hydraulically adjustable working width
- Box section frame 180 x 180 x 10 mm
- Toolbox, tools and shearbolts
- Underframe clearance 80 cm
- Working lights
- Complete hydraulic equipment
- Electric turnover control
- Large wheels 400/70 R 20, 1,082 x 397 mm
- Hydraulic lift for rear plough
- Rear depth wheel 10.0/75-15.3, 770 x 277 mm
- Two-piece shares, hard-faced (option: hard-faced one-piece stone shares
- Shape of Dural bodies B, C, D, P or W
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.