- With its rear-folding SEH boom and integration of tank and frame, the Vega offers a compact design with large ground clearance, generously dimensioned tyres and low centre of gravity.
- The Vega is available with tank volumes of 3,000, 4,000 and 5,000 litres and boom widths of 15 to 24 metres.
- he inductor and electronic operating panel are optimally integrated with the modern plastic tank. The combination of electric valves directly integrated with the pipe system and the optimised suction filters reduces the technical residue remaining in the pipe system to the very minimum.
- A true circulation pipe routed inside the aluminium boom keeps spray fluid circulating continuously throughout the pipe system, without inactive sections. Combined with the Eltec Pro true single-nozzle control, this system provides highly precise nozzle control with no delay.
- The Vega drawbar is available in a top-mounted and bottom-mounted version; drawbar steering and suspension are optional. The axle comes in a rigid, mechanical or pneumatically suspended version. Possible track widths range from 1.50 m to 2.225 m.
The distance between our fields is up to 20 km and therefore I spend a lot of time on the road. The Vega always rolls calmly and it stays absolutely stable.
- Modern tank design with integrated baffle
- The rear folded boom keeps the centre of gravity far rearward and very low
- Reduced transport time with a 60 km/h admission when equipped with a suspended chassis
The individual nozzle control of the Vega is excellent. In my opinion it saves a lot of money on chemicals. There are no more overlaps in the field and crops are growing evenly. That is an additional advantage.
- The liquid system with incorporated electric valves provides best operation comfort and minimal technical residues
- The genuine circulation pipe without inactive sections allows strong cleaning up to the valves
- Central and lateral boom injection for excellent distribution
- The Eltec Pro real single nozzle control provides precise application without any delay
- With the new, semi-automated operating concept, functions are called directly by pressing a button
- The electric valves adjust automatically according to the function
- Integrated digital level indicator with filling stop
- The ISOBUS control MegaSpray is operated intuitively
- For maximum operation comfort user-configurable Aux-N conrtrols can be used
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.