- A compact trailed field sprayer with narrow transport width and height ensures simple and safe movement between fields, even in confined
- Its new reversible drawbar allows the implement to be attached to either the upper or lower link and comes with a large selection of drawbar connections. The reversible drawbar also has the option to be fitted with a suspension.
- Fast, safe induction of crop care products via a large-volume inductor. Hopper rinse without spray mist, powerful canister cleaning and agitation nozzles.
- The smooth inside surfaces and optimised design of the tank ensure flawless interior cleaning and minimal residue.
- Unique, torsion-resistant Z profile boom available with working widths from 15 to 30 metres with optimised hose routing inside the boom profiles. Circulation lines routed inside the boom as standard.
- The Primus 10 is operated via the CCI.50 terminal with S box for width section control. Automatic width section control is optional. LEMKEN offers the CCI.50, CCI.200 or CCI.1200 operating terminals for the Primus 12. However, any other AEF-certified universal terminal can also be used and there are a range of auxiliary control elements available.
|Primus 10/2500||Primus 10/3500||Primus 10/4500|
|Tank volume (l)||2.400||3.300||4.400|
|Spraying boom width (m)||15 - 30||15 - 30||15 - 30|
|Sprayer boom type||B21 / B27 / B30||B21 / B27 / B30||B21 / B27 / B30|
- Electronic operation and automatic control with LEMKEN CCI-50 terminal, part width switch box and basic tractor equipment
- Basic FS boom operation: hydraulic height adjustment with 1 SA spool valve, folding into the transport or working position via hydraulic sequential control with 1 DA spool valve, electric slope compensation with optical centre display and potentiometer
- Vertical suspension for spraying boom
- Piston diaphragm pump 1 x 260 litres with Primus 10/2500 and 10/3500, 2 x 200 litres with Primus 10/4500
- Tyres 300/95 R 46 with Primus 10/2500 and 10/3500, 340/85 R 48 with Primus 10/4500
- Dual line air pressure brake system
- Single-lever operation in the distribution section
- Indirect level indicator
- 2 rotating internal cleaning nozzles made from stainless steel
- Manual agitator control
- Chemical inductor, spring assisted and tray with holder for measuring jug
- 2“ Kamlok suction connection
- External clean water tank 2 x 160 litres
- Water canister for hand washing
- Drawbar, upper connection (optionally lower connection)
- Height-adjustable traction loop, Ø 40 mm, rigid
- PTO shaft
- 1 TeeJet AIXR VP nozzle set, freely selectable size
- Quality check for 1 nozzle set incl. official certification badge
- Mudguards incl. lighting equipment
- Without platform
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.