- Compact trailed field sprayer with narrow transport width, low transport height and superior agility.
- Optimal, practice-oriented operating comfort for easy handling.
- Robust tank made of glass fibre-reinforced plastic, available in three tank sizes of 2,400 to 4,400 litres.
- Torsion-resistant Z profile boom with standard slope compensation control in boom widths of 15 to 33 metres.
- Equipped with a Teejet 844 E computer as standard, optionally with Müller Spraydos including circulation pipe.
- Rigid drawbar with flange plate for a wide range of attachment options.
|Primus 10/2500||Primus 10/3500||Primus 10/4500|
|Spraying boom width||15 - 30||15 - 30||15 - 30|
|Sprayer boom type||B21 B27 B30||B21 B27 B30||B21 B27 B30|
- Electronic operation and automatic control with LEMKEN CCI-50 terminal part width switch box and basic tractor equipment
- Basic FS boom operation: hydraulic height adjustment with 1 SA spool valve folding into the transport or working position via hydraulic sequential control with 1 DA spool valve electric slope compensation with optical centre display and potentiometer
- Vertical suspension for spraying boom
- Piston diaphragm pump 1 x 260 litres with Primus 10/2500 and 10/3500
- 2 x 200 litres with Primus 10/4500
- Tyres 300/95 R 46 with Primus 10/2500 and 10/3500 340/85 R 48 with Primus 10/4500
- Dual line air pressure brake system
- Single-lever operation in the distribution section
- Indirect level indicator
- 2 rotating internal cleaning nozzles made from stainless steel
- Manual agitator control
- Chemical inductor spring assisted and tray with holder for measuring jug
- 2“ Kamlok suction connection
- External clean water tank 2 x 160 litres
- Water canister for hand washing
- Drawbar upper connection (optionally lower connection)
- Height-adjustable traction loop Ø 40 mm rigid
- PTO shaft
- 1 TeeJet AIXR VP nozzle set freely selectable size
- Quality check for 1 nozzle set incl. official certification badge
- Mudguards incl. lighting equipment
- Without platform
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.