- Compact trailed field sprayer with narrow transport width, low transport height and superior agility.
- Optimal, practice-oriented operating comfort for easy handling.
- Robust tank made of glass fibre-reinforced plastic, available in three tank sizes of 2,400 to 4,400 litres.
- Torsion-resistant Z profile boom with standard slope compensation control in boom widths of 15 to 33 metres.
- Equipped with a Teejet 844 E computer as standard, optionally with Müller Spraydos including circulation pipe.
- Rigid drawbar with flange plate for a wide range of attachment options.
|Primus 25||Primus 35||Primus 45|
|Spraying boom width||15 - 28||15 - 28||15 - 33|
|Sprayer boom type||B21 B27 B30||B21 B27 B30||B21 B27 B30 B33|
- Without spraying boom
- Without nozzles
- Electronic operation and fully automatic control with TeeJet 844 E on-board computer
- Piston diaphragm pump 1 x 250 litres with Primus 25 and 35, 2 x 250 litres with Primus 45
- Tyres 300/95 R 46 with Primus 25 and 35, 340/85 R 48 with Primus 45
- Dual line air pressure brake system
- Stainless steel spraying pipe
- Indirect level indicator
- Check valve for boom folding, unlockable
- Electric slope compensation control hydraulic from boom B33 on
- Stabilizer for boom
- 2 rotating internal cleaning nozzles made from stainless steel
- Chemical inductor, spring assisted
- 2" Kamlok suction connection
- External clean water tank 1 x 250 litres
- Rigid drawbar, upper connection for trailer coupling
- Height-adjustable traction loop, Ø 40 mm
- PTO shaft
- Single nozzle holder
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.