- The Gemini front tank is available in two versions: The basic model allows the full volume to be used for fresh water or liquid fertiliser; alternatively, a powerful agitator ensures that spraying liquids remain homogeneously mixed at all times without forming any deposits.
- Up to 50% greater reach.
- Ergonomic filling centre for easy set-up and filling.
- Balanced ballasting for high driving safety.
- Easy switching between suction, clean water or spraying liquid, agitation and cleaning.
- With its compact, clear design, the combination is very agile, despite the large tank volume.
- A smooth substructure and special mounted frame provide large ground clearance and are gentle to existing crops.
- Lights and step for increased safety.
- Front tank for transporting clean water or liquid fertilizer, at Gemini 7 also chemical spray
- Main tank 1.000 liter
- Clean water tank 100 litres (at Gemini 5 combined with main tank)
- Indirect level indicator
- Mounting to front hydraulics, lower link attachment cat. 2
- External 2" non-return filling connection for main tank
- Cover (at Gemini 7 with sieve)
- Hydraulic driven pump for agitator and internal tank cleaning (Gemini 7 only)
- Manual pump rpm setting (Gemini 7 only)
- Selection valve in suction area for switching between main tank and clean water tank (Gemini 7 only)
- Manual distribution valve in suction area for switching between agitation and internal tank cleaning (Gemini 7 only)
- Suction filter (Gemini 7 only)
- Internal main tank cleaning (Gemini 7 only)
- Agitator regulation (Gemini 7 only)
- Guard (Gemini 7 only)
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.