- The robust spring leaf elements ensure that the Heliodor works evenly and without blockage even in rocky soils.
- The maintenance-free angular ball bearings of the convex discs (510 mm diameter) feature special labyrinth sealing rings to protect them against dust, dirt and water penetrating.
- Due to the remarkably low weight of the Heliodor, implements with 2.5 to 7 metres working width can be attached to the tractor’s three-point linkage.
- The mounted Heliodor versions with 3 and 4 metres working width, and the semi-mounted versions with 4 to 6 metres working width can be combined with LEMKEN’s pneumatic Solitair seed drill.
- Larger farms can achieve working widths of 8 to 16 metres in combination with the LEMKEN Gigant system carrier to achieve particularly high efficacy in seedbed preparation.
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.