- As its short, compact design creates a strong centre of gravity, the implement can even be used with tractors with a low lifting capacity. Due to its low weight, this versatile combination can also be used as a mounted implement, even with large working widths.
- The elastic carrier arms made of solid spring steel absorb major impact loads and thus protect both the tractor and the implement.
- Tine sections with gamma or marathon tines are available for producing a consistent loosening effect even with deep seedbed preparation. Tine sections with small spring tines are available for shallow seedbed preparation.
- The slicing action of the sprung multi-bar produces an optimally levelled seedbed even under difficult conditions, for example with deep tractor tracks or roughly ploughed soils. The tine sections can therefore be set to a shallower depth, which helps save fuel.
- A toothed bar crumbler with maintenance-free ball bearings provides precise depth control and produces an optimal crumbling and levelling effect.
|Korund 8/300 MAR||Korund 8/300 GAR||Korund 8/300 GAM||Korund 8/450 K MAR||Korund 8/450 K GAR||Korund 8/450 K GAM||Korund 8/600 K MAR||Korund 8/600 K GAR||Korund 8/600 K GAM||Korund 8/750 K MAR||Korund 8/750 K GAR||Korund 8/750 K GAM||Korund 8/900 K MAR||Korund 8/900 K GAR||Korund 8/900 K GAM|
|Tractor output (HP)||65 - 115||65 - 115||65 - 115||95 - 145||95 - 145||95 - 145||105 - 175||105 - 175||105 - 175||125 - 215||125 - 215||125 - 215||145 - 245||145 - 245||145 - 245|
|Tractor output (kW)||48 - 85||48 - 85||48 - 85||70 - 107||70 - 107||70 - 107||77 - 129||77 - 129||77 - 129||92 - 158||92 - 158||92 - 158||107 - 180||107 - 180||107 - 180|
- Lower link attachment 3 m: Cat. 2 (or Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 or Cat. 3) 4.5 m - 6 m: Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3) 7.5 m - 9 m: Cat. 3 (or Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 or 4N=L3 Z4)
- Box section frame with spring steel carrier arms
- Spring loaded multi-bar
- Double toothed bar crumbling rollers Ø 330 mm / Ø 270 mm
- Working sections four or five rows
- Device for parking in folded-in position
- Hydraulic transport locking device with working widths of 7.5 m and 9.0 m
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.