- The tall, slanted trough profile improves stability, increases the distance between bearings and allows dirt to drop off the implement more easily.
- The trough (8 mm wall thickness) and cover (6 mm thick) are firmly welded to the gear casing to provide maximum stability.
- Screwed knife tines with a length of 300 mm are fitted as standard; 320 mm quick-change tines are available as an option.
- The supports for the wheelmark eradicator and track marker also serve as underlap protection.
- The depth of the levelling bar (optional accessory) can be easily and centrally adjusted from the side with a simple wrench.
- The Zirkon 8 can be easily combined with the LEMKEN Saphir and Solitair seed drills.
- A three-point attachment for coupling other seed drills is available as an optional accessory.
- The Zirkon 8 is suitable for both front-mounting and rear-mounting.
|Zirkon 8/250||Zirkon 8/300||Zirkon 8/350||Zirkon 8/400||Zirkon 8/300 S|
|Tractor output (HP)||60 - 140||75 - 160||85 - 170||90 - 175||75 - 160|
|Tractor output (kW)||44 - 103||55 - 118||62 - 125||66 - 129||55 - 118|
|Number of Rotors||10||12||14||16||12|
|Rotor speed (rpm)||300||300||300||300||300|
- Without roller
- Lower link attachment: Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 2,5 m - 3 m: or Cat. 2 3 m - 4 m: or Cat. 3
- Toolboxes with tools
- Bondioli & Pavesi PTO shaft with torque limiting clutch for 540 and 1000 PTO
- Gear box with change gears
- Rear PTO 1 3/8" - 6 splines
- Specially hardened tines MZ 28 B
- Spring-loaded side shields adjustable in height
- Holders for track markers and wheelmark eradicators
- Heavy duty headstock S standard with Zirkon 8/350 and 8/400
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.