- The large clearance between the plough headstock and tractor permits a steering angle of up to 90 degrees with tractors up to 4 metres wide. This improves manoeuvrability at the headlands and makes ploughing with twin-tyred tractors considerably easier.
- The EuroTitan can be quickly and easily switched between onland and in-furrow ploughing, allowing it to be used behind caterpillars and both multi-tyred and standard tractors.
- The height of the horizontal traction point can be easily adjusted by repositioning a pin. This allows a precise load transfer to the rear axle of the tractor and an optimal transfer of traction with minimal slip.
- The greasable frame joint between the front and rear plough section allows the EuroTitan to be turned both vertically and horizontally to achieve optimal adaptation to surface contours even in hilly terrain.
- Four different working widths between 30 and 50 cm per body can be set quickly and easily. Additional tools such as skimmers and disc coulters are automatically adjusted.
- All LEMKEN EuroTitan ploughs also feature a coupling carriage for tractors without three-point hydraulics.
|EuroTitan 10 6+3 L 100||EuroTitan 10 6+3+1 L 100||EuroTitan 10 7+3 L 100||EuroTitan 10 7+3+1 L 100||EuroTitan 10 8+3 L 100||EuroTitan 10 8+3+1 L 100|
|Tractor output (HP)||180||180||180||180||180||180|
|Tractor output (kW)||132||132||132||132||132||132|
|Working width (cm)||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50||33, 38, 44, 50|
|Number of furrows||6+3||6+3+1||7+3||7+3+1||8+3||8+3+1|
|Interbody clearance (cm)||100||100||100||100||100||100|
- Headstock with lower link attachment Cat. 4N=L3 Z4 (or Cat. 3 or 4)
- Box section frame 180 x 180 x 10 mm
- Toolbox, tools and shearbolts
- Underframe clearance 80 cm
- Working lights
- Complete hydraulic equipment
- Electric turnover control
- Large wheels 400/70 R 20, 1,082 x 397 mm
- Hydraulic lift for rear plough
- Rear depth wheel 10.0/75-15.3, 770 x 277 mm
- Two-piece shares, hard-faced (option: hard-faced one-piece stone shares
- Shape of Dural bodies B, C, D, P or W
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.