- The metering system is mechanically driven via a maintenance-free cardan shaft and a continuously variable gearbox. This ensures the smooth operation of the cell wheels in the metering unit and thus the precise longitudinal distribution of seeds.
- The seed hopper, which holds up to 1,850 litres, has a stable centre of gravity and can be easily filled via the wide inlet.
- The hydraulically driven blower fan can be continuously adjusted and reliably provides a sufficient flow of air to move seeds along. This ensures consistently even metering and precise seeding.
- LEMKEN offers the parallelogram-guided double disc coulter [Link to 6.3] with depth control roller for precise seed placement.
- The Easytronic electronic control system, which forms part of the standard equipment, facilitates the preparation of tramlines and the adjustment of seeding rates.
|Solitair 8/300-DS 125||Solitair 8/350-DS 125||Solitair 8/400-DS 125||Solitair 8/300-DS 150||Solitair 8/350-DS 150||Solitair 8/400-DS 150|
|Hopper capacity (l)||1.100||1.100||1.850||1.100||1.100||1.850|
|Row distance (mm)||125/150 mm||125/150 mm||125/150 mm||125/150 mm||125/150 mm||125/150 mm|
- Electronic seed drill control Easytronic with operation terminal LBT
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Flow control valve for hydraulic fan
- Plastic cover
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Drive wheel
- Mechanically driven seeding shaft