- The beams are arranged at 90-80-90 cm distances to provide sufficient clearance for blockage-free operation even with 4 rows of tines and a line distance of 23.4 cm.
- The depth control wheels positioned next to the first row of tines ensure that the cultivator is optimally guided.
- If reconsolidation is not desired, the Karat 12 can also be used without a roller.
|Version||Working width||Tines/Pairs of discs||Line distance||Beam distance|
|Karat 12/400 KUA||4 m||17/4||23,4 cm||90/80/90 cm|
|Karat 12/500 KUA||4,93 m||21/5||23,4 cm||90/80/90 cm|
|Karat 12/600 KUA||5,87 m||25/6||23,4 cm||90/80/90 cm|
|Karat 12/700 KUA||6,80 m||29/7||23,4 cm||90/80/90 cm|
|Version||Transport width||Max. length incl. roller||Weight without roller||Tractor output|
|Karat 12/400 KUA||3 m||9 m||5.330 kg||132-206 kW (180-280 PS)|
|Karat 12/500 KUA||3 m||9 m||5.590 kg||165-257 kW(225-350 PS)|
|Karat 12/600 KUA||3 m||9 m||6.520 kg||199-309 kW (270-420 PS)|
|Karat 12/700 KUA||3 m||9 m||7.270 kg||232-360 kW (315-490 PS)|
Quick and easy tool changes
- The Karat is equipped with a quickchange system as standard to deliver this versatility.
- The entire interchangeable share foot with wing shares can be easily removed using just a linchpin, without tools, and replaced by an interchangeable share foot with narrow shares for deep loosening.
- The replacement of worn parts at the workshop is just as straightforward, without requiring any additional effort for securing the implement. This significantly reduces set-up times.
High trigger forces with maintenance-free non-stop overload device
The tines automatically respond to obstacles with upward and rearward deflection and are then immediately returned to their working position as soon as the obstacle has been passed. This overload protection system is maintenance free.
- A large deflection distance and high trigger forces of 5,500 N (550 kg) per tine ensure disruption-free work even at great working depths.
- An additional shear bolt protects the implement if a tine becomes caught underneath a rock or root.
- Robust, welded beams and strong compression springs easily resist high continuous loads.
ContourTrack for consistent working depths
- Farmers operating in hilly terrain are often confronted with the problem that their semi-mounted cultivators work at depths that are too shallow in troughs and too deep on hills. Manual readjustments are difficult for operators and require a lot of dexterity.
- The semi-mounted Karat 9 and 12 cultivators feature a pivot point on the frame, behind the working section, and an additional hydraulic cylinder to adjust the working depth automatically.
Good reconsolidation even with large working depths
Deep cultivation to a depth of 30 cm intensively loosens the soil, which then needs to be reconsolidated.
- The furrow press roller for the semimounted Karat is specially designed for this purpose. The furrow press profile of the front roller reconsolidates the soil, while the W profile of the rear roller prepares an optimal seedbed.
- Large diameters of up to 600 mm considerably reduce traction requirements.