- Nominal hopper volume: 200 L or 500 L
Combined stubble cultivation and sowing
With its SeedHub, LEMKEN offers a catch crop seed drill that can be combined with various tillage implements. This allows catch crops to be sown during stubble cultivation to save working time and costs.Contact your distribution partner!
- Blower fan and baffle plates for precise sowing in each width section even in strong winds.
- Comfortable monitoring of speed and fan speed from the operating terminal.
- Ability to adjust the seeding rate electronically from the tractor cab while sowing.
- A calibration button on the seed hopper allows the calibration to be performed comfortably on the implement.
- Two dosing shafts as standard for consistently correct seeding rates.
- The SeedHub is available with tank volumes of 200 and 500 litres.
Select a model
|SeedHub 5/200||SeedHub 5/500|
|Article number||750 6001||750 6002|
|Tank capacity (litres)||200||500|
- Operating terminal 5.2
- Electrically driven fan (only for SeedHub 5/200)
- Hydraulically driven fan with monitoring (for SeedHub 5/500)
- Lifting signal mechanical (only for SeedHub 5/200)
- Lifting signal hydraulical (only for SeedHub 5/500)
- Calibration pushbutton
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Metering shaft Flex20 (recommended for seed mixtures, cereals, peas, beans, lupines and vetches)
- Metering shaft fb (recommended for mustard and phacelia)
- Seed hoses 25 m
- 8 m cable from seed drill to the operating terminal
- Calibration bag and seed scale
- Deflector plates incl. holder
- Platform with steps and handrail
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.