- Nominal hopper volume: 200 L or 500 L
Combined stubble cultivation and sowing
With its SeedHub, LEMKEN offers a catch crop seed drill that can be combined with various tillage implements. This allows catch crops to be sown during stubble cultivation to save working time and costs.
- Blower fan and baffle plates for precise sowing in each width section even in strong winds.
- Comfortable monitoring of speed and fan speed from the operating terminal.
- Ability to adjust the seeding rate electronically from the tractor cab while sowing.
- A calibration button on the seed hopper allows the calibration to be performed comfortably on the implement.
- Two dosing shafts as standard for consistently correct seeding rates.
- The SeedHub is available with tank volumes of 200 and 500 litres.
Select a model
|SeedHub 5/200||SeedHub 5/500|
|Article number||750 6001||750 6002|
|Tank capacity (litres)||200||500|
- Operating terminal 5.2
- Electrically driven fan (only for SeedHub 5/200)
- Hydraulically driven fan with monitoring (for SeedHub 5/500)
- Lifting signal mechanical (only for SeedHub 5/200)
- Lifting signal hydraulical (only for SeedHub 5/500)
- Calibration pushbutton
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Metering shaft Flex20 (recommended for seed mixtures, cereals, peas, beans, lupines and vetches)
- Metering shaft fb (recommended for mustard and phacelia)
- Seed hoses 25 m
- 8 m cable from seed drill to the operating terminal
- Calibration bag and seed scale
- Deflector plates incl. holder
- Platform with steps and handrail
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.