Compact-Solitair 9 H
- Nominal hopper volume from 3 500 L to 4 500 L
- From 3 m to 6 m working width
- Tractors between 120 - 300 Hp | 88 - 221 kW
The fast, trailed pneumatic tillage combination
High performance is becoming ever more important when sowing with modern drills - with no compromises, good reconsolidation, and perfect seed placement. The drill combination must also be versatile for use in mulch drilling and conventional ploughing and drilling.Contact your distribution partner!
Advantages of Compact Solitair 9 H
- The big seed hopper is easy to fill and meets all the requirements for high performance.
- The depth of the cultivation section, with two rows of notched hollow discs, can be adjusted hydraulically.
- The spring-loaded levelling tines are essential for levelling ploughed land. The large volume, AS profile, tyre packer reduces the draft requirement and provides good reconsolidation and safe road transport
- The maintenance-free OptiDisc double disc coulters with rubber-tyred depth control wheels prevent blockages and provide uniform seed placement and ideal depth control even at high forward speeds.
|Compact-Solitair 9/300 H 125||Compact-Solitair 9/400 H 125||Compact-Solitair 9/300 H 167||Compact-Solitair 9/400 H 167|
|Working width (cm)||300||400||300||400|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||120 - 200||140 - 240||120 - 200||140 - 240|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||88 - 147||103 - 176||88 - 147||103 - 176|
|Weight (kg)||3 503||4 039||3 431||3 943|
|Article number||750 5120||750 5122||750 5116||750 5118|
|Tank capacity (litres)||3 500||3 500||3 500||3 500|
|Row spacing (mm)||125||125||167||167|
|Number of seed coulters||24||32||18||24|
- Without lighting equipment
- Without brake system
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3)
- Working section with notched concave discs, Ø 465 mm, two rows
- Stepless hydraulic depth adjustment for compact disc harrow
- Tyre packer roller 420/65 R 20, 1.064 mm (radial tyres)
- Sequence control
- Hydraulically driven fan with filter Ø 230 mm
- Electronic seed drill control with operation terminal LVT-50
- Maintenance-free double disc coulters OptiDisc M, up to 45 kg coulter pressure per coulter
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Lateral folding hopper cover
- Hopper sieve
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Pulse wheel Ø 340 mm
- Digital scale with case
- Battery mounting set 4 m
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.