Compact-Solitair 9 H
- Nominal hopper volume from 3 500 L to 4 500 L
- From 3 m to 6 m working width
- Tractors between 120 - 300 Hp | 88 - 221 kW
The fast, trailed pneumatic tillage combination
High performance is becoming ever more important when sowing with modern drills - with no compromises, good reconsolidation, and perfect seed placement. The drill combination must also be versatile for use in mulch drilling and conventional ploughing and drilling.
Advantages of Compact Solitair 9 H
- The big seed hopper is easy to fill and meets all the requirements for high performance.
- The depth of the cultivation section, with two rows of notched hollow discs, can be adjusted hydraulically.
- The spring-loaded levelling tines are essential for levelling ploughed land. The large volume, AS profile, tyre packer reduces the draft requirement and provides good reconsolidation and safe road transport
- The maintenance-free OptiDisc double disc coulters with rubber-tyred depth control wheels prevent blockages and provide uniform seed placement and ideal depth control even at high forward speeds.
|Compact-Solitair 9/300 H 125||Compact-Solitair 9/400 H 125||Compact-Solitair 9/300 H 167||Compact-Solitair 9/400 H 167|
|Working width (cm)||300||400||300||400|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||120 - 200||140 - 240||120 - 200||140 - 240|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||88 - 147||103 - 176||88 - 147||103 - 176|
|Weight (kg)||3 503||4 039||3 431||3 943|
|Article number||750 5120||750 5122||750 5116||750 5118|
|Tank capacity (litres)||3 500||3 500||3 500||3 500|
|Row spacing (mm)||125||125||167||167|
|Number of seed coulters||24||32||18||24|
- Without lighting equipment
- Without brake system
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3)
- Working section with notched concave discs, Ø 465 mm, two rows
- Stepless hydraulic depth adjustment for compact disc harrow
- Tyre packer roller 420/65 R 20, 1.064 mm (radial tyres)
- Headland management
- Hydraulically driven fan with filter Ø 230 mm
- Electronic seed drill control with operation terminal LVT-50
- Maintenance-free double disc coulters OptiDisc M, up to 45 kg coulter pressure per coulter
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Lateral folding hopper cover
- Hopper sieve
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Pulse wheel Ø 340 mm
- Digital scale with case
- Battery mounting set 4 m
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.