Compact-Solitair 9 Z & KK
- Nominal hopper volume from 3 500 L to 4 500 L
- From 3 m to 6 m working width
- Tractors between 120 - 315 Hp | 88 - 232 kW
Seeding with adapted intensity
For efficient seeding in varying conditions LEMKEN offers the CompactSolitair drill combination combined with the Zirkon power harrow.
Advantages of Compact Solitair 9 Z und KK
- Soil cultivation can be optimised due to indiviual adaptation of working parameters such as working depth, rotor speed, tine position and driving speed.
- The power harrow creates an optimum seedbed, both in conventional as well as in minimum tillage methods, whatever the soil conditions
- The tyre packer roller ensures precise power harrow depth guidance.
- Due to a standardised rear threepoint linkage the coulter bar can be removed and replaced by a precision drill for maize. When sowing maize, the Compact-Solitair hopper is used as a fertiliser hopper. The drill combination can be fully utilised, which in turn makes it particularly interesting for biogas operation.
- The Compact-Solitair is available in three, four and six metres working width.
|Compact-Solitair 9/300 Z 125||Compact-Solitair 9/400 Z 125||Compact-Solitair 9/300 Z 167||Compact-Solitair 9/400 Z 167|
|Working width (cm)||300||400||300||400|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||120 - 200||140 - 240||120 - 200||140 - 240|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||88 - 147||103 - 176||88 - 147||103 - 176|
|Weight (kg)||3 644||4 231||3 572||4 135|
|Article number||750 5184||750 5185||750 5186||750 5187|
|Tank capacity (litres)||3 500||3 500||3 500||3 500|
|Row spacing (mm)||125||125||167||167|
|Number of seed coulters||24||32||18||24|
- Without lighting equipment
- Without brake system
- Power harrow Zirkon 12
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3)
- Wide-angle PTO drive shaft with torque limiting clutch fpr 540 and 1000 PTO
- Two-speed change gear box with changing turning direction
- Rotor speed 330 rpm and 440 rpm (or 230 rpm and 330 rpm)
- Holders for track markers and wheelmark eradicators
- Specially hardened tines SG 30 set to drag position (option to grade position)
- Spring-loaded side shields adjustable in height
- Tyre packer roller 420/65 R 20, 1.064 mm (radial tyres)
- Headland management
- Hydraulically driven fan with filter Ø 230 mm
- Electronic seed drill control with operation terminal LVT-50
- Maintenance-free double disc coulters OptiDisc M, up to 45 kg coulter pressure per coulter
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Lateral folding hopper cover
- Machanical switch of width sections
- Hopper sieve
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Pulse wheel Ø 340 mm
- Digital scale with case
- Battery mounting set 4 m
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.