Compact-Solitair 9 Z & KK
- Nominal hopper volume from 3 500 L to 4 500 L
- From 3 m to 6 m working width
- Tractors between 120 - 315 Hp | 88 - 232 kW
Seeding with adapted intensity
For efficient seeding in varying conditions LEMKEN offers the CompactSolitair drill combination combined with the Zirkon power harrow.Contact your distribution partner!
Advantages of Compact Solitair 9 Z und KK
- Soil cultivation can be optimised due to indiviual adaptation of working parameters such as working depth, rotor speed, tine position and driving speed.
- The power harrow creates an optimum seedbed, both in conventional as well as in minimum tillage methods, whatever the soil conditions
- The tyre packer roller ensures precise power harrow depth guidance.
- Due to a standardised rear threepoint linkage the coulter bar can be removed and replaced by a precision drill for maize. When sowing maize, the Compact-Solitair hopper is used as a fertiliser hopper. The drill combination can be fully utilised, which in turn makes it particularly interesting for biogas operation.
- The Compact-Solitair is available in three, four and six metres working width.
|Compact-Solitair 9/300 Z 125||Compact-Solitair 9/400 Z 125||Compact-Solitair 9/300 Z 167||Compact-Solitair 9/400 Z 167|
|Working width (cm)||300||400||300||400|
|Power requirements (hp) from - to||120 - 200||140 - 240||120 - 200||140 - 240|
|Power requirements (kW) from - to||88 - 147||103 - 176||88 - 147||103 - 176|
|Weight (kg)||3 644||4 231||3 572||4 135|
|Article number||750 5184||750 5185||750 5186||750 5187|
|Tank capacity (litres)||3 500||3 500||3 500||3 500|
|Row spacing (mm)||125||125||167||167|
|Number of seed coulters||24||32||18||24|
- Without lighting equipment
- Without brake system
- Power harrow Zirkon 12
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3)
- Wide-angle PTO drive shaft with torque limiting clutch fpr 540 and 1000 PTO
- Two-speed change gear box with changing turning direction
- Rotor speed 330 rpm and 440 rpm (or 230 rpm and 330 rpm)
- Holders for track markers and wheelmark eradicators
- Specially hardened tines SG 30 set to drag position (option to grade position)
- Spring-loaded side shields adjustable in height
- Tyre packer roller 420/65 R 20, 1.064 mm (radial tyres)
- Headland management
- Hydraulically driven fan with filter Ø 230 mm
- Electronic seed drill control with operation terminal LVT-50
- Maintenance-free double disc coulters OptiDisc M, up to 45 kg coulter pressure per coulter
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Lateral folding hopper cover
- Machanical switch of width sections
- Hopper sieve
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Pulse wheel Ø 340 mm
- Digital scale with case
- Battery mounting set 4 m
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.