- From 4 m to 5 m working width
- Tractors between 140 - 300 Hp | 105 - 220 kW
Intensive work in deep and shallow stubble cultivation
The Karat 9 intensive cultivator is suitable for initial shallow, all-over stubble cultivation after combining, as well as deep, intensive mixing to incorporate straw at a later date. The tractor-mounted Karat 9 has an easily accessible depth adjustment system to set working depth in small increments between 5 and 30 cm without using tools.Contact your distribution partner!
- Innovative quick-change system
- Simple depth adjustment
- Non-Stop overload safety device
The maintenance-free automatic overload safety device (option) allows the tines to move upwards and backwards when they hit an obstruction.
Perform very shallow stubble cultivation!
The new DeltaCut shares (KG 35) also allow extra-shallow tillage at a working depth of up to five centimetres.
Select a model
- K = Foldable
|Karat 9/400 K||Karat 9/400 KU||Karat 9/500 K||Karat 9/500 KU|
|Working width (cm)||400||400||500||500|
|Power requirements (hp) minimum of||140 - 200||140 - 200||175 - 250||175 - 250|
|Power requirements (kW) minimum of||103 - 147||103 - 147||129 - 184||129 - 184|
|Article number||722 1421||722 1431||722 1423||722 1433|
|Number of tines||14||14||17||17|
- Without roller
- Without lighting equipment
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3 or 4N=L3 Z4)
- Rigid tines with shearbolt device, as U-version additionally with automatic overload safety device
- Hard-faced points K 12 P (120 mm wide) with guideboard KL 10 (100 mm wide)
- Underframe clearance 80 cm
- Outer guideboards
- Concave discs with shearbolt device
- Hydraulic transport locking device
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.