VarioPack in front attachment
- Single- or double-row
- 700 mm or 900 mm ring diameter
- 30° or 45° ring profile
Simple and reliable
LEMKEN’s VarioPack offers the right solution for good reconsolidation in any conditions of operation: as flexible or front-mounted single- or double-row furrow press, with 700 mm or 900 mm ring diameter, and with a 30° or 45° ring profile.Contact your distribution partner!
Advantages VarioPack in front attachment
- Due to its reconsolidation, the VarioPack attached to the front hydraulics prevents the tractor wheels from sinking deep into the soil and the formation of a ridge between the wheels.
- The hydraulically foldable VarioPack with mechanical steering device enables working widths of up to 6 metres with a transport width under 3 metres.
- The integrated mechanical steering device works via a pull point located in front of the packer.
|VarioPack 110 FEP 250-90||VarioPack 110 FEP 300-90||VarioPack 110 FEP 350-90||VarioPack 110 FEP 400-90|
|Working width (cm)||250||300||350||400|
|Article number||721 8180||721 8181||721 8183||721 8182|
|Ring diameter (mm)||900||900||900||900|
- Without lighting equipment
- Lower link attachment Cat. 2
- 30° ring profile (option 45°) available (recommendations see page 104)
- Integrated steering
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.