- Hoeing and earthing up machine for ridges, while protecting the crop
- Stability of the ridges is maintained
- Easy to use, low maintance and high quality
The EC-Ridger is suitable for all crops grown on ridges with 75 cm row distance, like potatoes and carrots, also in later growing stages.
The working principle of the EC-Ridger consists of three to five steps:
- Optionally, the subsoiler cultivates the soil between the ridges.
- Then the hoeing discs cut the weeds from the sides of the ridge and the spring tines loosen the soil between the ridges.
- At the end of the process, the earthing-up rebuilds the ridge back into its shape.
Optionally, a metal plate protects the crop leaves from damage.
- Working width up to 6 m
- Driving speed up to 8 km/h
- Row distance 75 cm
- Automatic & manual steering systems
The compact one: The lightweight Basic element is also suitable for working on top of the ridge. A tension spring maintains the appropriate pressure, or pressure relief. The working depth of the tools can be infinitely adjusted via the depth guiding wheel.
The heavy one: The TRS-Element is well suited for severe conditions. Therefore it is used in the EC-Ridger machines for earthing-up shares and other heavy tools.
The optional subsoiler loosens the soil between the ridges and supports the water drainage. The working depth can be individually adjusted.
A disc breaks the crust so that the plants can continue to grow undisturbed. A L-blade cuts the weeds on the ridge. Each element can be moved individually for perfect depth control.
An A-blade cuts the weeds at the bottom of the ridge. The hoeing discs cut the weeds down from the sides of the ridges. Each element can be moved individually for perfect depth control.
The hoeing discs cut the weeds from the sides of the ridges. The cutting angle and the width can be easily adjusted to fit the ridge.
The leaf protector makes sure, that no leafs of the crop are damaged while hoeing the side of the ridges and earthing them up. It also gently moves soil back on the ridge. The width of the plates are adjustable to fit to the different grow stages of the crop.