- The sophisticated FERTIWAY system regulates the working width by changing the fertiliser drop point. The benefits: Fertiliser granules remain intact without breakage, and granule abrasion is prevented at the same time.
- The oscillating agitator is gentle to fertiliser and delivers an even flow of granulate. Even with a full tank, this system ensures that granulate is not compacted.
- Even greater precision of application thanks to the integrated weighing unit.
- The Polaris 14 features ECONOV, the GPS-supported section control system with 12 width sections. Individual width sections can be switched on or off both from the outside towards the centre, and from the centre towards the outside.
- The EPSILON spreader vanes deliver guaranteed spreading precision with large spreading widths.
- Two funnel outlets and an inclined shutter ensure an even flow of fertiliser, even on slopes or when fill levels are low.
- Calibration testing and drainage are particularly easy thanks to the mobile feeder chute.
- The inclination adjustment and display support precise late top dressing.
- TRIBORD 3D: Border spreading system for controlled granule application. Three different spreading modes can be set from the comfort of the tractor cab.
- ISOBUS equipment is standard on the POLARIS 14. LEMKEN offers the CCI-1200 or the new CCI-800 operating terminals for the Polaris. However, any other AEF-certified universal terminal can also be used. The Polaris 12 features ISOBUS preparation as standard.
- LEMKEN FERTITEST was developed for the easy calculation of the correct settings. You can then simply transfer the values calculated using the online app to your ISOBUS terminal.
|Polaris 12||Polaris 12||Polaris 12|
|Working width (m)||12-44||12-44||12-44|
|Max. Tank volume (l)||1900||2500||3000|
|Overall width (m)||2,70||2,70||2,98|
|Filling dimensions (m)||1,17 x 2,31||1,17 x 2,31||1,17 x 2,81|
|Filling height (m)||1,23||1,41||1,52|
|Weight (approx.) (kg)||520||550||565|
|Load capacity (kg)||3000||3000||3000|
|Polaris 14||Polaris 14||Polaris 14||Polaris 14||Polaris 14||Polaris 14|
|Working width (m)||18 - 44||18 - 44||18 - 44||24 - 50||24 - 50||24 - 50|
|Max. Tank volume (l)||1900||2500||3000||2400||3200||4000|
|Overall width (m)||2,70||2,70||2,98||2,98||2,98||2,98|
|Filling dimensions (m)||1,17 x 2,31||1,17 x 2,31||1,17 x 2,81||1,32 x 2,81||1,32 x 2,81||1,32 x 2,81|
|Filling height (m)||1,23||1,41||1,52||1,26||1,44||1,62|
|Weight (approx.) (kg)||540||570||585||670||705||730|
|Load capacity (kg)||3000||3000||3000||4000||4000||4000|
- Possibility for easy data exchange between Polaris 12 and agricultural software via the agrirouter
- ISOBUS preparation
- Weighing unit
- Automatic, speed-dependent quantity adjustment
- Section Control: 2 width sections by regulating the application quantity.
- TRIBORD 3D border spreader
- Possibility for easy data exchange between Polaris 14 and agricultural software via the agrirouter
- ISOBUS as standard
- Weighing unit
- Automatic spreading width adjustment via ECONOV
- Automatic dosing shutter operation via ECONOV
- TRIBORD 3D border spreader
- Section Control: 12 width sections, GPS-supported
EPSILON SPREADER VANES
- The EPSILON shape of the double spreader vanes delivers an even spreading pattern, even when working across widths of up to 50 metres
- The resulting four fertiliser streams per spreader disc produce overlap and thus even distribution
- Tolerant to side wind, adjustment and operating errors
- Continuous, automatic weighing while spreading to ensure that fertiliser is applied consistently and evenly, even if the granulate flow properties change
- Fertiliser savings of up to 10% thanks to the outstanding precision of the weighing system
- Integrated inclination sensor for the automatic compensation of measurement errors when working on slopes
BORDER SPREADER – TRIBORD 3D
- For controlled granule application
- Three different modes:
Full working width
Yield-oriented border spreading
Environmental border spreading
- Optionally also available with border spreading on the left
ECONOV AUTOMATIC WIDTH SECTION CONTROL
- Fully automatic system for reduced operator loads
- Min. 6% fertiliser savings
- Even fertiliser distribution
- Section-specific fertilisation across 12 width sections
- Individual width sections can be switched on or off both from the outside towards the centre, and from the centre towards the outside
- Section control system, which is able to map actual spreading patterns accurately in a crescent shape, which then allows width sections to be activated and deactivated accordingly along field borders
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.