- Nominal hopper volume: 860 L
- Exclusively in 3 m
Compact design and simple operation
The Saphir 9 with mechanical seeding shaft drive is the right seed drill for small and medium-sized farms in particular.Contact your distribution partner!
The mechanical drive
The Saphir 9 is driven by a star wheel that runs in between two seed rows within the width of the seed drill. As a result, the drive remains constant whether it is working uphill or downhill.
- The large diameter ensures slip-free rolling movement and good power transmission.
- When the work is done, the star wheel folds in easily in a single manual move, without the need for tools.
- The maintenance-free cardan drive works reliably without disruption even in dusty and dirty conditions.
The continuously variable oil bath transmission allows seeding rates to be set precisely between 0.5 and 500 kg/ha. The seeding shaft operates smoothly to ensure accurate longitudinal distribution of the seeds. This is particularly important when working with small seeding rates and a slowly rotating seeding shaft.
The EcoDrill control
The EcoDrill control with the LET-40 terminal makes it very easy to set up the Saphir 9 and operate it while working. Its clear layout ensures that you have all the key parameters within view at all times.
Easy calibration testing
Detailed calibration aids in the EcoDrill control render other devices surplus to requirements.The LET-40 terminal can be connected to the rear of the Saphir 9 for calibration, making calibration testing considerably easier.
Select a model
|Working width (cm)
|Tank capacity (litres)
|Number of rows with row spacing 12.5 cm (15cm)
- Electronic seed drill control EcoDrill with operation terminal LET-40
- Intermediate plates
- Metering wheel set Conti Plus
- Tramline mechanism 2 x 2 rows
- Quick-change system for metering wheels
- Stepless oil bath gearbox
- Discharge wedges
- Forward folding hopper cover
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Drive wheel
- Loading platform with steps
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.