- Nominal hopper volume: 860 L
- Exclusively in 3 m
Perfect seed placement with a new design
The Saphir 9 impresses with outstanding operating comfort and easy handling. The combination of a reliable mechanical seeding shaft drive and large hopper volumes makes for high area outputs. As a result, the Saphir 9 is the perfect seed drill for small and medium-sized farms.Questions about the product?
Advantages of Saphir 9
- Proven dosing and placement system with double disc coulters with parallel suspension and depth control wheels for even germination rates.
- The Saphir 9 features the electronic EcoDrill control, which is operated via the LET-40 terminal with touch display.
- The star wheel, maintenance-free cardan drive and continuously variable oil bath transmission ensure accurate and easy metering of seeds. Seeding rates between 0.5 and 500 kg/ha can be precisely set. The smooth operation of the seeding shaft guarantees a precise longitudinal distribution of seeds.
- Improved comfort and greater safety due to redesigned access grille, loading bridge and handrail.
Select a model
|Working width (cm)||300|
|Article number||34 0501L|
|Tank capacity (litres)||860|
|Number of rows with row spacing 12.5 cm (15cm)||24 (20)|
- Electronic seed drill control EcoDrill with operation terminal LET-40
- Intermediate plates
- Metering wheel set Conti Plus
- Tramline mechanism 2 x 2 rows
- Quick-change system for metering wheels
- Stepless oil bath gearbox
- Discharge wedges
- Forward folding hopper cover
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Drive wheel
- Loading platform with steps
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.