- Nominal hopper volume: 860 L
- Exclusively in 3 m
- ISOBUS compatible
Convenient set-up and operation
The Saphir 10 offers a wide range of options for highly precise, accurate seeding. Thanks to the electric drive, the seeding rate can be adjusted from the comfort of the cab.Questions about the product?
Advantages of Saphir 10
- The electric seeding shaft drive allows seeds to be precisely metered at seeding rates from 0.5 to 500 kg/ ha.
- ISOBUS and GPS technologies combined with an optional CCI 50, 800 or 1200 terminal, allow seeding maps to be processed easily.
- Proven dosing and placement system with double disc coulters with parallel suspension and depth control wheels for even germination rates.
- The redesigned seed hopper with volumes of up to 1,160 litres features a tightly closing plastic lid.
- Easier filling from big bags through the new hopper lid with extra wide opening.
Select a model
|Working width (cm)||300|
|Article number||34 0511L|
|Tank capacity (litres)||860|
|Number of rows with row spacing 12.5 cm (15cm)||24 (20)|
- Electronic seed drill control with operation terminal LVT-50
- Intermediate plates
- Metering wheel set Conti Plus
- Tramline mechanism 2 x 2 rows
- Quick-change system for metering wheels
- Mechanical switch of width sections
- Discharge wedges
- Forward folding hopper cover
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Pulse wheel Ø 340 mm
- Loading platform with steps
- Power supply via ISOBUS implement socket on the
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.