Solitair 12 SW
- Nominal hopper volume: 5 800 L
High daily acreage with reliable dosing
Precision drilling is done within a very tight time window, and solutions that deliver extra efficacy are therefore in high demand. The LEMKEN product range includes the Solitair 12 SW seed trailer for holding fertiliser when working with the Azurit precision seed drill over large areas.Contact your distribution partner!
Advantages of Solitair 12 SW
- The tank has a capacity of 5,800 litres, allowing up to 60 hectares to be worked per day.
- The Solitair 12 SW is easily filled from a telehandler, big bags or transfer auger to deliver maximum flexibility.
- A powerful electric motor drives and controls two seeding shafts with four cellular rotors each. These shafts dispense fertiliser at precisely the set rate even at high forward speeds. An electro-hydraulic width section control can be integrated upon request.
- The Solitair 12 SW features ISOBUS as standard. When using a CCI 1200 terminal, both implements, i.e. the Azurit and Solitair 12 SW, can be displayed and controlled simultaneously via the terminal.
Select a model
|Solitair 12 SW|
|Weight (kg)||2 980|
|Article number||750 5062|
|Tank capacity (litres)||5 800|
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3 (or Cat. 3N) with hydraulic traction increase
- Electronic seed drill control Solitronic with preparation for operation with any ISOBUS terminal
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Lateral folding hopper cover
- 4-fold fertiliser metering with Mega Plus seed wheels
- Mechanical switch of width sections
- Hopper sieve
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Speed indication via radar sensor
- Digital scale with case
- Axle with wheels 550/60-22.5, 1,230 x 550 mm
- Without lighting equipment
- Without brake system
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.