Service Technician (m/f/d) Western Hungary - LEMKEN Hungaria
To develop our business in Hungary we are looking forward to employing at the earliest possible date a
Service Technician (m/f/d) for Western Hungary
- Professional technical support of our dealer network
- Organize and perform trainings to technicians of our dealers
- Train the farmers together with our distributors regarding the optimum use of our machines
- Assume responsibility for service calls and the administration of warranties
- Support the spare parts distribution
- Organize and perform individual demonstrations, field days, trade fairs and other sales promotion activities
- Recognize market and innovation trends and work closely with marketing, product management and R&D located at the headquarters in Germany
- Education as technician or master for agricultural machinery or a similar education
- Several years of experience in a service-oriented or mechanic position within the agricultural industry
- Good technical understanding, knowledge in hydraulics and electronics
- Interest and strong knowledge in the farming environment
- High level of communication and intercultural skills, commitment and ability to work in a young team
- Good English or German skills are required
- Proficient computer skills
- Ready to travel intensively
Your appointment will be made at LEMKEN Hungária Kft. under attractive conditions and benefits. You will operate from your home address. We guarantee a good introduction program as well as room for creativity in a successful, mid-sized family-owned company with a culture focused on participation.
We look forward to receiving your online-application in English or German via our hompepage.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Rainer Sy on +49 (0) 2802 81-383.
LEMKEN GmbH & Co. KG,
Recommander cette offre