Head of Purchasing (m/f/d) - Machinefabriek Steketee, Netherlands
Machinefabriek Steketee B.V. located in Stad aan 't Haringvliet in the Netherlands has become part of the LEMKEN business unit Crop Care in 2018 and now extends our product portfolio by equipment for mechanical weed control and future-oriented camera-assisted machine control.
Together with LEMKEN Steketee would like to expand the Dutch location in Stad aan 't Haringvliet and extend its production capacities. For our planned growth in 2020 we are currently looking for a full time
Head of Purchasing (m/f/d)
The vacancy Head of Purchasing at Steketee challenges you to roll up your sleeves and take care of the entire procurement process and stock management for our hoeing machines and vision applications. In this role, you will be in charge of sales, production and engineering regarding deliveries and the availability of various articles.
In order to perform this important role optimally:
- you are (co-) responsible for the article database and price management
- you purchase the goods from regular suppliers, but you are also looking for alternatives; You ensure that all products are delivered as agreed, on time and at the right location (ordering and planning)
- the (joint) responsibility for the stock management of Machinefabriek Steketee with the help of the ERP system Ridder iQ rests on your shoulders
- supervise your special sales projects and adequately plan all forward orders
- you will act as an advisory and supporting partner towards our engineering
- you are critical and work closely with the strategic buyers within the LEMKEN Group
Furthermore, you are a strong and dynamic personality who does not wait, but takes action yourself. In addition, you will take initiatives, both solicited and unsolicited, that make a positive contribution to our future results. A deal is a deal and thinking in terms of solutions is what it's all about. You determine the purchasing direction for the Steketee product program and, together with the disciplines sales, production and finance, set priorities.
The Head of Purchasing makes proposals to the MT to improve the efficiency and functionality of the organization broadly. To this end, concrete objectives and clear lines are set out within the implementation of the Purchasing department. It is expected to travel regularly to visit trade fairs and/or suppliers.
You bring along for this vacancy:
- at least a completed HBO education, in commerce, supply chain or production management
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- good insight into business and work processes
- coaching skills, you are able to get the best out of yourself and others
- affinity with agriculture and/or agricultural engineering is an advantage for this position
- at least 3 to 5 years of experience as a buyer, supply chain employee or buyer, preferably in a production environment
- experience with stock management and procurement planning
- good language skills in Dutch, English and preferably also German, both spoken and written.
At Steketee you will join a close-knit team that has been part of the LEMKEN Group since 2018, a leading German family business that has existed since 1780 and specialises in agricultural machinery for professional arable farming.
Steketee offers (among other things):
- a monthly salary in line with the market, which depends on your education and the experience you bring with you
- an ample amount of holiday and atv days, based on a 40 hour working week
- a lot of room to develop yourself and get even better
- opportunities to make full use of your talents within a department that plays an important role in our company's strategic growth plans
Applying for a job?
Because of the coronavirus, the first interviews will probably take place via an video meeting. Job interviews on location will take place in accordance with government measures, whenever possible.
Is the vacancy of Manager Purchasing right for you?
Then apply before 1 May 2020 directly online or send your motivation letter and CV to Mrs. Ilse Besseling (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More information on www.steketee.com !
LEMKEN GmbH & Co. KG,
Recommander cette offre