Optimal adjustment for all working conditions
- In the “grip” position the tines aid soil penetration and prove themselves in mulch sowing or in hard soils. When set to “drag”, the tines have a better levelling effect and are particularly useful in stoney conditions or after the plough.
- Other systems require all tines to be re-bolted or relocated to adapt to changing conditions.
- The Dual-Shift gear can be changed by loosening three nuts and shifting the gear via a spindle 20 mm between two limiters.
- The change of rotational direction is obtained because the gear doesn't drive the rotor shaft directly, but a pinion between two rotor shafts. By shifting the gear either the left or the right rotor is driven , giving the rotational direction desired.
- A lever on the gearbox provides additionally a quick and easy change of rotor speeds.
Change of rotational direction
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.