- The Topas can be rear-mounted or front-mounted and can be used in combination with a rotary harrow.
- Its short, compact design produces a strong centre of gravity.
- The 5 to 9 tines are symmetrically arranged for optimal implement control. The outermost tines can be continuously adjusted simply by sliding.
|Topas 140 7-250||Topas 140 9-300||Topas 140 9-400|
|Tractor output (HP)||70 - 135||90 - 150||100 - 170|
|Tractor output (kW)||51 - 99||66 - 110||74 - 125|
- Box section frame 140 x 140 mm
- Rigid tines with shearbolt device
- Wing shares, on request flat shares for deeper soil loosening without mixing
- Three-point linkage Cat. 2 (or Cat. 3)
- Outer guideboards
- Underframe clearance 75 cm
- Tine step of 60 cm
- Angle adjustment
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.