- With a volume of about 5,800 litres, the large seed hopper supports extended periods of work with reduced non-productive times.
- The large tyres ensure that the implement is gentle to soils during operation and safe in road transport.
- The seeding shafts in the metering unit are driven by a powerful electric motor and are electronically regulated. The metering units produce an even flow of seeds and good transverse distribution.
- The coulter bar of the Solitair 12 is divided into two parts. An innovative hydraulic system provides the ground adaptation that is particularly important for large working widths. The coulter bar is equipped with four linked pressure equalisation rams, which ensure a consistently effective adaptation to the surface even in undulating terrain.
- Without lighting equipment
- Without brake system
- Drawbar eye Ø 48 mm, for connection to a double lashing drawbar (or Ø 58 mm or Ø 40 mm)
- Electronic seed drill operation with operation terminal LVT-50
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Lateral folding hopper cover
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Hopper sieve
- Electrically driven seeding shaft
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Pulse wheel Ø 350 mm
- Digital scale with case
- Coulter pressure adjustment, hydraulic
- Axle with wheels 550/60-22.5, 1,230 x 550 mm
- Battery mounting set 4 m
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.