The Saphir 10 offers numerous options for highly precise seeding. The electric drive allows all settings to be made from the comfort of the cab.
- The electric seeding shaft drive allows seeds to be precisely metered at rates from 0.5 to 500 kg/ha
- Easy processing of seeding maps thanks to ISOBUS and GPS technology
- Proven dosing and placement system with double disc coulters with parallel suspension and depth control wheels
- Redesigned tank with a more tightly sealing plastic lid
- Easier filling from big bags through the new tank lid with extra wide opening
- Improved comfort and greater safety due to redesigned access grille, loading bridge and handrail