- Outstanding precision of the singling process even at high operating speeds due to low circumferential speeds of the perforated discs.
- Stable seeding unit position due to row preconsolidation by means of trapeze packer rollers.
- Easy seed logistics via a central seed hopper.
|Model||Working width||Number of rows/ Row distance||Tank volume||Weight (with fertilizer application)|
|(approx. cm)||(approx. cm)||(approx. l)||(approx. kg)|
|Azurit 9/4.75 (D)||300||4/75||600||1.000 (1.175)|
|Azurit 9/6.75 K (D)||450||6/75||600||1.900 (2.150)|
|Azurit 9/8.75 K (D)||600||8/75||600||2.300 (2.600)|
|Azurit 9/6.50 K (D)||300||6/50||600||1.350 (1.550)|
|Azurit 9/12.50 K (D)||600||12/50||600||3.100 (3.400)|
LEMKEN Delta Row
A DeltaRow consists of staggered twin sub-rows that are spaced 12.5 cm apart. As the sub-rows are created synchronously, seeds are placed reliably in a triangular array.
- Compared to single row technology, DeltaRow offers a 70% improvement in the area available to plants for growth, resulting in more water, nutrients and light for crops.
- A fertiliser band is placed in the sub-root area inside the DeltaRow. This allows the seeding unit to be designed symmetrically.
- The technology offers a clear advantage on erosion-prone fields, as better root systems are established in the soil compared to single rows.
Nutrients, water, light
DeltaRow delivers optimal distribution for each plant.
- Optimal utilisation of under-root fertiliser
- More nutrients, water and light for each plant
- Rapid soil cover during juvenile development
- Plant spacing helps prevent erosion
- Greater weed suppression capacity in juvenile development
- Better root growth and biomass development
Crops can be harvested using conventional technology.
- Both forage and combine harvesters can be used for easy harvesting.
- This applies to both harvester headers that require a certain row spacing and those that work independently of row spacing.