- Compact design and low centre of gravity for superior stability and safe road transport.
- Innovative GFK tank with a capacity of 2,200 to 6,200 litres, smooth inside walls and integrated clean water tank. Ideal weight distribution at all filling levels due to the optimised tank design.
- Fast, safe induction of crop protection products via a large-volume inductor. Folding canister cleaning nozzle for easy cleaning of larger containers; agitator nozzle as standard.
- Unique, torsion-resistant Z profile boom in working widths from 15 to 39 metres with optimised hose routing inside the boom profiles.
- Universal drawbar for improved driving comfort; far rearward pivot point position for minimal tipping hazard. The universal drawbar is additionally suited for a wide range of extensions and upgrades for optimal tractor attachment.
|Albatros 9/2000||Albatros 9/3000||Albatros 9/4000||Albatros 9/5000||Albatros 9/6000|
|Spraying boom width||15 - 28||15 - 28||15 - 33||15 - 39||15 - 39|
|Sprayer boom type||B21 B27 B30||B21 B27 B30||B21 B27 B33||B21 B27 B30 B33 B36 B39||B21 B27 B30 B33 B36 B39|
- Without spraying boom
- Without nozzles
- Electronic operation and fully automatic control with SPRAYDOS on-board computer for 5 - 9 width sections
- Piston diaphragm pump 1x250 litres with Albatros 9/2000 and 9/3000, 2x250 litres from Albatros 9/4000 on
- Pump drive with spur wheel gearbox
- Circulation pipe
- Tyres 300/95 R 46 with Albatros 9/2000 and 9/3000, 340/85 R 48 with Albatros 9/4000, 520/85 R 38 with Albatros 9/5000, 520/85 R 42 with Albatros 9/6000
- Dual line air pressure brake system
- Single lever operation within the suction and pressure side
- Agitator regulation
- Stainless steel spraying pipe
- Indirect level indicator
- Check valve for boom folding, unlockable
- Electric slope compensation control hydraulic from boom B33 on
- Stabilizer for boom
- 2 rotating internal cleaning nozzles made from stainless steel
- Chemical inductor, spring assisted and tray with holder for measuring jug
- 2" Kamlok suction connection
- Internal clean water tank, Capacity approx. 10 % of the tank capacity
- Storage box, right in driving direction
- Rigid universal drawbar, upper connection for trailer coupling
- Height-adjustable traction loop, Ø 40 mm
- Hydraulic stand (hand-operated)
- PTO shaft
- Single nozzle holder
Your candidate as Machine of the year
Azurit 9 - The innovation of single-seed drilling
70% more space for each plant und up to 10% higher yields – that’s precision drilling with the triangular DeltaRow system of the Azurit 9. Further advantages are large tramlines without plant losses and central fertiliser placement. This makes the Azurit a true champion that earns your vote.