Service Technician (m/f) Sweden - LEMKEN Skandinavien
To develop our business on the Scandinavian market we are looking forward to employing at the earliest possible date a
Service Technician (m/f) Sweden
- being key contact for technical issues of LEMKEN products to our dealers in Sweden
- support our dealers with machine installation, service warranty work and After Sales administration
- actively organise and conduct demonstrations of LEMKEN products, field days, trade fairs and sales promotion activities in cooperation with our dealers
- participation in national exhibitions, dealer open days and national working demonstrations
- organise and execute training sessions to dealers and farmers in ideal using LEMKEN products
- support of spare parts distribution
- creating technical reports for the Service department and R&D
- identification of market and innovation trends in close cooperation and exchange with our departments Product Management, Marketing and R&D at our headquarters in Germany
- education as technician, Master of agricultural machinery or a similar education
- good knowledge of hydraulic and electronic systems
- sound professional experiences in a customer service position within agricultural industry
- good communication skills, commitment and ability to work in a team
- good computer skills, especially MS Office
- good English language skills
- willingness to travel intensively, also internationally
Your appointment will be made at LEMKEN Scandinavien ApS under attractive conditions. You will operate from your home address, which should be in the service area. We guarantee a good introduction program as well as room for creativity in a successful, mid-sized family-owned company with a culture focused on participation.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English or German.
For further Information please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Cord Diekmann (tel. +49-162-4336381).
LEMKEN GmbH & Co. KG,