- Two or three tines at working depths of up to 65 cm for optimal loosening and drainage of impervious subsoil layers.
- The chisels can be set to any tractor track width for tramline loosening.
- Like all other LEMKEN implements, the Labrador is equipped with a spring-steel cross shaft.
- A basic frame with a 160 mm square profile guarantees high stability and long service life.
|Body Spacing||100 - 225|
|Tractor output (HP)||75 - 175|
|Tractor output (kW)||55 - 129|
|Working depth (cm)||65|
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3)
- Box section frame 160 x 160 mm
- Reversible and exchangeable shares and shins
- Double cutting shearbolt device
- Underframe clearance 80 cm
- Adjustable legs to all tractor track widths