|Solitair 9+ Duo/300 125||Solitair 9+ Duo/400 125||Solitair 9+ Duo/300 150||Solitair 9+ Duo/400 167|
|Hopper capacity (l)||1.850||1.850||1.850||1.850|
|Row distance (mm)||125mm||125mm||150mm||167mm|
- Possibility for easy data exchange between Solitair 9+ and agricultural software via the data hub agrirouter
- Electronic seed drill control with operation terminal LVT-50
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Forward folding hopper cover
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Hopper sieve
- Mechanical switch of width sections
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Electrically driven metering shaft
- Pulse wheel Ø 340 mm
- Loading platform with steps
- Power supply via ISOBUS implement socket on the tractor
- Discharge flap for hopper, Ø 90 mm
The 1,850-litre capacity of the hopper can be divided at either a 50:50 or a 60:40 ratio. Each side features its own fill level monitor as standard.
Each side of the hopper is equipped with two metering rollers, which are driven independently of each other by an electric motor each.
Operation is just as easy using a CCI terminal or via the tractor terminal – either shows all key information at a glance.
The double-shot version offers great flexibility in placing seeds. It allows two components to be applied either via a single seeding coulter (Fig. 1) or via separate seeding coulters (Fig. 2).
To be able to sow as shown in Fig. 2, only the distributor cartridges need to be exchanged. With this set-up, only every other row is supplied with the relevant component.
Working depth coulter adjustments
With the double-shot version, the deposition depth of every other seed row can be adjusted up to 5 cm deeper. This ensures that seeds or fertiliser are always placed at the optimal depth.