- Nominal hopper volume: 1 450 L
- From 3 m to 4 m working width
New design, robust technology
The updated Solitair 8+ is ideal for small and medium-sized farms that are looking for a cost-efficient way of using high-precision pneumatic seed drill technology for conventional and conservation tillage.Contact your distribution partner!
Advantages of Solitair 8+
- The mechanical drive of the metering system is maintenance-free. The star wheel runs within the seed drill working width and ensures a consistent drive. This in turn produces a precise longitudinal distribution of seeds for even germination rates.
- The Solitair 8+ features the electronic EcoDrill control, which is operated via the LET-40 terminal with touch display.
- Proven dosing and placement system with double disc coulters with parallel suspension and depth control wheels for even germination rates
- Seeds are conveyed from the seed hopper, which holds up to 1,850 litres, by an extremely quiet blower fan with very low oil consumption.
- Folding access grille for improved access and easier dosing and calibration.
- The adjustable single harrow is easy to lift and to adjust to a wide range of different conditions.
Select a model
|Solitair 8+/300||Solitair 8+/350||Solitair 8+/400|
|Weight (kg)||910||964||1 018|
|Article number||34 0611L||34 0612L||34 0613L|
|Tank capacity (litres)||1 450||1 450||1 450|
|Number of rows with row spacing 12.5 cm (15cm)||24 (20)||28 (23)||32 (27)|
- Electronic seed drill control EcoDrill with operation terminal LET-40
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Tarp cover for hopper
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Mechanical switch of width sections
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Drive wheel
- Mechanically driven metering shaft
- Loading platform with steps
- Discharge flap for hopper, Ø 90 mm
The availability and basic equipment of the machine may vary depending on the country. Please contact your dealer.